Ute Hire Brisbane
At Abel, we offer the best deals for ute hire Brisbane wide.
Note: These vehicles have a manual transmission and a manual driver’s license is required.
#Phone BookingOnline special
Monday – Wednesday59/day49/day
Need a vehicle to help you move house? Buying new furniture and need to pick it up? Have a weekend DIY project that requires some extra transport? Going fishing for the weekend and need some extra room for your gear?
If so, then our Mitsubishi Triton ute hire is what you need. With two locations across Brisbane, including Greenslopes and Browns Plains, there’s an Abel centre with a ute near you.
Cheap Ute Hire
When it comes to hiring a ute in Brisbane, Abel will not be beaten on price! Reserve your vehicle today, and if you find a lower price before pickup, just bring us the details on the day.*
We pride ourselves on offering the best value ute hire Brisbane has, and there are no hidden fees or charges with Abel.
Your total bill will include:
- Your daily/weekly hire charge: The longer you hire, the cheaper your ute hire will be. If you’re not sure whether to hire or buy a ute for your business’ short term needs, don’t forget about possible tax deductions you could be eligible for when you rent instead of buying.
- Distance charge: The first 100kms you travel are free, so if you’re just going between suburbs you may not incur any distance charge. For trips exceeding 100km, we sell additional 100km bundles for your convenience.
- Bond: On the day you collect your van, your credit card will be charged with the total rental cost plus an additional $450 rental bond. This rental bond will be released by your financial institution once you have brought your vehicle back in the same condition as you picked it up (between 7-21 working days).
Our optional additional features include:
- Insurance: Our insurance costs are built into our daily/weekly ute hire price, but we also offer a Multi-Vehicle Liability Damage Waiver (LDW MVA) insurance option, so you can choose the level of cover that you’re most comfortable with.
- Accessory hire: GPS, trolley, ropes etc.
All drivers under 25 will pay a daily age surcharge.
Tip: If you are flexible with your rental days, and want to get the best value, book on a weekday for the cheapest ute hire rates.
Accessories for Hire
At Abel, we stock a range of driving and moving accessories to make your journey as smooth as possible.
Look no further if you need to rent:
- GPS units
- Moving blankets
- Hydraulic lifts
- Ropes and cables
- Ladder racks
Just ask a member of our friendly sales team about including accessory hire in your ute hire deal.
How to Book Brisbane Ute Hire
Our streamlined booking process makes ute hire in Brisbane simple.
All you need to do to is:
- Get a quote on ute hire Brisbane wide, using our online booking tool, or get in touch with our Reservations Department on 1300 13 14 29 to discuss your options with one of our friendly sales consultants.
- Book with the open licenced main driver’s credit card (Visa or MasterCard). It must be in their name and have the necessary funds for pre-authorisation available.
- Read the terms and conditions online, or allow our customer service representative to walk you through Abel’s terms and conditions.
- Sign your rental agreement when you come to pick up your ute.
- Check that your ute is in the same condition as stated on your rental report.
- Return your ute on time, and in the same condition as the report states it was in when you picked it up.
Whether you’re after a short-term or long-term ute hire, Abel can accommodate you or your business’ needs.
Our cheap ute hire is available for:
- Daily hire
- Weekly hire
- Monthly hire
- Short-term hire
Call our sales team on 1300 13 14 29 to discuss the best ute hire package for you. The longer you rent for, the lower your hire cost per day will be.
Abel’s Brisbane locations have a fleet of 2WD Mitsubishi Tritons – the perfect ute for moving home, shifting equipment, or filling in for your out-of-action work vehicle.
Our utes are fuel efficient, comfortable, high performance, safe, and easy to operate – even for first-time ute drivers.
See one in action in this Abel Ute Hire video.
The responsive 2.4L petrol engine of the 2WD Mitsubishi Triton will give you the power you need to get the job done without breaking your fuel budget.
Our utes have 75L tanks, take unleaded petrol and use approximately 11L of fuel for every 100km.
With Abel’s ute hire, Brisbane residents and businesses can know exactly how much their trip will cost ahead of time.
When you hire any car, you want to feel relaxed and at ease.
Our utes are loaded with features to make your ute hire experience as comfortable as possible, including:
- Full air-conditioning
- Comfortable, adjustable seats
- Room for up to three adults
- Tilt adjustable steering columns
- Side and rear window demisters
- Driver’s foot rests
- Passenger assist grips
- Power steering
- AM/FM radios
- Remote keyless entry
- Power windows
With Abel, you don’t have to compromise on comfort. If you’ve got a long drive ahead of you, or a day of getting in and out of the car, you’ll be glad you chose to hire one of our Mitsubishi Tritons.
Our fleet of utes is specially selected and maintained to deliver the highest performance levels, so you’ll never be let down.
You can expect the best on-road performance from Abel’s 2WD Mitsubishi Tritons, with each ute including:
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Ladder Racks (optional extra)
- Towbar (optional extra)
- 5-speed manual transmission for total driver control
If you need a ute that will get the job done without costing you an arm and a leg, call Abel.
We pride ourselves on stocking a fleet of vehicles that is dependable and safe.
Our mechanics regularly service our entire range of vehicles, so you’ll never have any hidden on-road surprises.
The safety features of our hire utes include:
- Exceptional visibility
- Load sensing proportioning valve
- Side-door impact beams
- Driver and Front Passenger SRS Airbags
- Front seatbelt pre-tensioners & force limiters
- Dashboard seatbelt warning lamp
Plus, our entire fleet is covered by RACQ’s roadside assist, so in the unlikely event that something does go wrong, you won’t have to wait long for help to be on its way.
Technical Specs & Dimensions
Whether you’ve got a boat that needs towing, large furniture that is too big for a van but not quite big enough for a truck, or you want a ute that provides the maximum load capacity so you can make minimum trips, our Mitsubishi Tritons are the vehicle you’ve been looking for.
Check out our vehicle’s technical specifications, dimensions and weight limitations below.
- Overall height 1775mm
- Overall width 1750mm
- Track – front 1505mm
- Track – rear 1500mm
- Wheelbase 3000mm
- Ground clearance – unladen 200mm
- Approach angle 33⁰
- Ramp breakover angle 27⁰
- Front leg room (mm) 915
- Front head room (mm) 914
- Front shoulder room (mm) 1,420
- Seating capacity – total 3
- Seating capacity – front row 3
- Capacity (L) 2.4L
- Bore x Stroke (mm) 86.5mm x 100.0mm
- Maximum power (kW@rpm) 94kW @ 5,250rpm
- Maximum torque (Nm@rpm) 194Nm @ 4,000rpm
- Compression ratio 9.0:1
- Gross vehicle mass (kg) 2,750
- Kerb mass (kg) 1,389
- Gross combination mass (kg) 4,485
- Maximum payload (kg) 1,361
- Maximum front axle mass (kg) 1,260
- Maximum rear axle mass (kg) 1,800
- Maximum towing capacity with trailer brakes (kg) 1,800
- Maximum towing capacity without trailer brakes (kg) 750
Maximum towball download (kg) 180
Book Your Abel Ute Hire Now!
Don’t stress about how to move your home, equipment or furniture. Let the locals take care of your ute hire needs now with one of Abel’s Mitsubishi Triton utes.
Booking is simple. Just get an instant quote then book online or call 1300 13 14 29 to sort out your ute hire today.