As the Call Centre Manager you will be responsible for directing all aspects related to the inbound /outbound call centre operations. You will also help in implementing and reviewing call centre procedures and policies. Your end goal is to serve the customers well by delivering a high standard, efficient customer service and to represent the organisation in the best possible way.
- Managing a team of call centre representatives directly and directing their activities for the overall performance of call centre targets and goals.
- Managing the overall performance of the centre.
- Developing and supervising a team of representatives and preparing their performance reports for senior management.
- Identifying, recommending and supporting the implementation of various programs for the improvement of call centre processes.
- Monitoring random inbound calls to improve the quality, minimising errors and tracking operative performance.
- Identifying and articulating reporting requirements, which includes targets, specific data, and anticipated outcomes and trends.
- Setting up and meeting performance goals and targets for speed, sales, efficiency, and quality.
- Recording statistics, performance levels and user rates of the call centre and preparing the reports.
- Planning and developing employee recruitment, including posting vacancy ads and liaising with senior management for proceedings.
- Motivating, coaching, and retaining staff as well as coordinating reward, bonus, and incentive schemes.
- Promoting sales culture that encourages and ensures employee satisfaction
- Reviewing the staff’s performance, determining training needs and scheduling training sessions.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Solid communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner
- Solid problem-solving skills and excellent Management skills
- A passion for Sales is a must
What we will offer
- A fun, fast paced environment within a company that values the efforts of their employees
- A voice within the company – to air concerns, bring forward ideas and promote growth
- A close knit company that looks after the people that look after the business
- Negotiable salary and flexibility of working hours depending on previous experience
If this sounds like a career you can be passionate about please email your resume in confidence email@example.com