- An established brand and business model
- Well established high profile sites ideally suited to car, truck and ute rental activities.
- Ongoing training & development is provided to all franchisees.
- An experienced management team that has significant experience in operating a rental car operation and franchising.
- A full suite of operational and procedural manuals that outline operating standards, policies and procedures governing all important aspects of the business.
Abel Rent a Car provides a hassle free car, ute, van and truck rental service. We operate very much in the “value” market sector. With locations throughout South-East Queensland Stretching from Hendra all the way down to Tweed Heads servicing Coolangatta Airport, our aim is to be a leader in our field.
We are now proud to offer Franchising opportunities across Australia.
Franchisees are key elements of our team. While each Franchisee retains an independent business, we all benefit together as a single, strong organisation with group buying power, rather than a series of small, unrelated businesses. We’d like to encourage you to share in our success.
We’re interested in helping others to operate exactly as we do by sharing the load – and the earnings. That’s why we are looking for responsible, business savvy and motivated franchisees to join our team.
Applications to become a Abel Rent A Car Franchisee are welcome from people with experience in motor vehicle rentals, or people with management, sales, marketing and business experience who have a desire to build their own successful business.
Abel is committed to becoming the leaders in the rental car business and is committed to investing in its people, partners, alliances, processes and market development.
This is an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic network. Some financial assistance may be available, conditions will apply.
For further information please contact our Franchise Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org